1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

killing RAAM how u do it?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ajjeffery, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ajjeffery

ajjeffery Member

im well stuck on it can any one help me?
    when it starts i shoot him but then dom goes up 2 him and dies so its well hard to get to him so i stay were i am. than RAAM COMES U TO ME A KILLS ME!!!!!!!! how can i kick hes sorry ass?! (to kill him in other words)

2. modster

modster Regular member

I had the same problem.

Just give Dom the command to retreat.

then hide behind the wall (the wall where you started) and then use the sniper gun. keep shooting RAAM with it from the neck up.

Also, throw lots of generades at RAAM at the beginning. use your bow to distract the krills away from RAAM, then fire the sniper at RAAM.

It takes about 5-9 average shots for me to kill RAAM with the sniper gun.

Beat the game 10 times now, but still playing it. This game is awesome!

3. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

I saved my torque bow and by the time I got to the end I had 15 shots or so. All I had to do was hide behind the wall where I started, I got about 8 shots at him and when he was right on the other side of the wall I fired off one more and that killed him, I didn't even have to move.

4. modster

modster Regular member

hmmm. never try the bow to kill him. reckon I can try it today. hehe

5. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

Yah, every shot was in his face too. Not sure if that makes a difference since it explodes but I figured exploding on the face is better than exploding on the leg.

6. modster

modster Regular member

yeah, I found out that if you shoot the monsters in the face, they go down pretty darn quick. hehe

7. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

I am at the RAAM killing board now, but I don't have a cross bow. How far do you have to back to get the cross bow?

Only thing I have is the sniper and I be tagging him in the face when the Krill leave, but when I re-position myself, I always get killed by the Krill, sometimes they even kill me even when I am in the dark, or when I think I am in the dark.....RAAM would be no problem if those freakin Krill were not so aggresive.

8. kevin821

kevin821 Member

there should be a bow in the room right b4 u fight RAAM...jus look around

9. cateye4k

cateye4k Member

i have done it. I shot him with a sniper rifle when the kerils leave, they cant hurt me coz i am very close to the light. When RAMM came very very close i started shooting blindly with my machine gun without getting up and it did it. I was also very disappointed coz i couldnt kill him, i even used the mounted mechine gun on the other side but kirils always got to me. Patience anbd wisdon will get u through it.

10. modster

modster Regular member

the bow is located across from the sniper gun.

cheers