1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killtrocity map pack

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by john7435, Apr 29, 2007.

1. john7435

john7435 Member

Hello again.

I've been looking at previews of the killtrocity map pack (v1) and it looks pretty cool. i noticed that it changes all the menu screens also. They dont look too appealing to me, but i noticed that the v2 menus look great. How do i (when i softmod my xbox) change the menu screens in halo 2 to the killtrocity map pack V2 menus?

Also, my halo 2 will be on a disc and not my xbox..will i still be able to change the menus?

2. Marz13

Marz13 Guest

hey i was wondering what exactly is the Killtrocity map pack?i have halo 2 i am guessing its hacked new levels am i correct???i been wanting to get it but i wanted to know exactly what it is before i download it...so yeah and when i do get it how would i install it or run it???any help would be great thanx guys!!!

3. john7435

john7435 Member

well, from what i understand...

it is modded maps and new maps. If you have a softmodded xbox or hardmoded, you can add them to your xbox games folder through ftp, and then your halo 2 disc can read and play it.

ALso, new question. are the maps in the killtrocity map pack system-link compatable when using a second xbox which is un-modded or an xbox360?

Also, if someone knows a torrent that has the killtrocity map pack with A LOT of seeds please tell me..cuz the one i am downloading has barely any seeds.

4. Patro112

Patro112 Member

i have a link for the killtrocity mappack torrent. can i send it or give u the link?

5. Patro112

Patro112 Member

the link ishttp://www.fulldls.com/downloading_xbox_2208