1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killtrocity mappack???

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by biggin666, Jan 29, 2007.

1. biggin666

biggin666 Guest

yo all!!! ive been trying to get the killtrocity mappack onto my xbox for awhile now. ive done everything and nothing is working!!! ive got the soft mod and i downloaded the mappack and tryed FTPing it to my xbox and that did work. then i tryed putting it as a iso and burning it to a dvd and that didnt work. can anyone tell me how to put the mappack onto my xbox. and also what website do i download the map pack from?? thanks if you can help. and if you can tell me how to burn it to a dvd. thanks again

2. SwordsG

SwordsG Regular member

burn to dvd-r at speed of 4
    works for me ive made lots of back ups

or unzip the iso on your desktop then create a folder on the xbox harddrive were your games are stored i think it was something like E/Games
    anyways copy all the extracted files into that folder not the iso
    and restart the xbox then run game from harddrive

3. HaloDude6

HaloDude6 Member

(By "Killtrocity", do you mean Killtacular?)

If you want to play, and you dont care about the pictures of the map(that appears in the square next to the settings of your game), then do what I do. I take the new maps and put them in the Halo 2 -> Maps section of the Xbox. After that, you would have to upload the mainmenu.map and open it with DotHalo(that's the one I use and that's the one I will explain. You can get this program from this website, or use another map editing program). Go to [matg] Globals and click on globals/globals. Look in the Tag Editor(should automatically come up) and click on the down arrow(next to the Multiplayer Maps text and an empty textbox). If you don't have any other new maps, the one that you should click on is 12. Here is an example. Just do that for every map.

I know my picture wasn't in the Killtacular map pack, but that was the one I had for 12... The Value should be the same as the Next Value part... I think that's it...

4. biggin666

biggin666 Guest

so all i gotta do is burn it to a dvd-r and it will start up by itself?? and can you give me the website you downloaded it from???

5. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

"(By "Killtrocity", do you mean Killtacular?)"

No, its called the Killtrocity mappack

6. biggin666

biggin666 Guest

this may sound crazy but if u made alot of back ups, would it be possible for me to get a copy off you???

7. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

ok guys i have no clue how to put this onto a dvd could some one please help me or give me a link
    thanks

8. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

thanks for no reply

hundred bucks i get a reply for double posting

9. Ryan9104

Ryan9104 Member

Go to Hacks-4-Snacks.com, my website and the Killtrocity support website. I can't check up on here all the time, I just find them threw google.