1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

killtrocity vehicles

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by samwisee, Jan 24, 2007.

1. samwisee

samwisee Member

hey guys i was just wondering how the killtrocity team made the vehicles for the vehicle war map they have a warthog cross longsword cross scorpion i was like omfg, cause it would be cool to have a ghost with gauss cannons on the front :D does anybody know how they do it or does any1 know of a tutorial?

samwise

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't know of any tutorials, but you could check out Halo Mods. They have files you can download for Halo 2, and occasionally they have tutorials on how to do certain things. You have to have a Halo editing program on your PC like DotHalo to do the editing though.

3. samwisee

samwisee Member

yeah i did find a tutorial but it is very brief and unhelpfull
    :p ill keep searching

samwise

4. ryanred

ryanred Member

hey this is kind of off topic but how do i get halo 2 files for the killtrocity map pack off the disc do you put the halo 2 cd in your pc if so how do you find these files all i found was a video.st folder thats it what do i need to do

thanks.

5. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

yeah.

6. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

dude think basic!!!!!!!!

How they made these is very complicated. They patch wathog and other vehicle meta on other vehicles meta!!!!! Then they made a model of the vehicle.Then , somehow made it work on halo 2.

NEYWAYZZZZZZZZ
    If u want these vehicles on orignal levels such as coagulation, copy and paste the vehicle meta from those new vehicles onto any vehicle u dont want. do this with dothalo. Then resign , Ftp and Have some fun!!!! P.S. i got scarabs on coagulation doin this!!!!!

Like i said dudes,"Think Basic"!!