1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killzone 2 Demo Ready

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by blacGoku, Feb 6, 2007.

1. blacGoku

blacGoku Regular member

I dont have a Ps3 yet, Im still waiting but im pretty sure alot of you will enjoy this news ... Well here ya go

I found this at 1up.com

2. hade

hade Regular member

sounds pretty sweet. harrison had said in an interview earlier that they weren't going to bring this one out till things were at the level that we saw at e3. now we are either going to be really letdown or just maybe, it'll be even better than what we saw. personally i think this is going to be one hell of a game.

not to steal some of the light or anything but there has also actually been some buzz lately about another game. the untitled naughty dog game could very well be named Uncharted: Drake's Fortune i guess sony computer entertainment has registered this name. now considering the trailer and shots of this game it seems like a good match.

here is the old trailer

well i certainly don't disklike my system or anything but i don't think you've missed out on too much....yet ;) killzone2, heavenlySword, DMC, Warhawk, Liar, MGS4 really can't come out soon enough...

3. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

killzone 2 is gonna be crazy. I hope they release a demo soon, and before Halo, that would be good.
    and hade, that game also looks really sweet, but for some reason Farcry comes to mind...

4. nodroG479

nodroG479 Member

killzone 2 is going to be GODLY. i cannot wait

5. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

Everyone knows by now that the Killzone 2 trailer released last year was BS. It would be cool tho if it actually looked like that it will surprise alot of ppl and put the hype back into Killzone 2.

6. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

i actually doubt that the trailer was bs, i mean you can't just judge off of release games....the ps3 is capable of soooo much more. But who knows, either way its gonna be an amazing game.

7. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

Well I think it shouldn't matter how it looks now(demo) because as we have seen with motorstorm (the demo, but still looked great) was different from the retail version (better textures, etc). So I really care about the game itself and being able to play it because I know it's not the finished product.