1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

killzone and mercenaries

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ama133, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ama133

ama133 Member

I am having a problem with two games that i want to back up.

First Killzone, when i burn the killzone and put the disc in, it reads the disc fine, then shows the PLAYSTATION2 screen, then it jumps back to the memory card how do i fix this. I have tried burning alchohol 120% and nero

Second Mercenaries, when i burn this one, it freezes at the rated teen screen. I have tried everything for this disc as well, someone help me

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  2. Fruhmann

Fruhmann Regular member

i just did killzone for the third time. this time through alcohol 120 and the only prob i have is choppy audio during video scenes. basic troubles: check disc for scratches/dirt, burn at slowest speed, use good media DVD

as for mercs that may be a bit more difficult. from what i've read you need to use an isobuster to get it to work. if you get mercs working besure to contact me cause i'll be looking to back that up when i get it.

3. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

i thought killzone is a dvd-5 game, have u tried burning using dvd decrypter lately?