1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killzone Liberation adhoc connection problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by b300, Jan 21, 2007.

1. b300

b300 Member

Guys I'm sure i'll probably sound like a bit of a noob here but nevermind.

I tried to create an ad hoc connection between my psp and a psp belonging to a mate at work so we could play Killzone. Try as we might we could not get it working, we tried the obvious things like making sure we were on the same network channel etc, but no luck.

Im running 3.03OE-b and had a CSO backup of killzone on a 2gb memory stick and my mate had a 2.80 psp with the UMD of Killzone.

Can anyone suggest why we could not connect, is it the difference in firmware or the fact that i'm using a backed up copy, or any other reason that I may not be thinking of.

Thanks.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

was the multiplayer ripped from the CSO copy? (eg, use a ripkit maybe?)

3. sniper78

sniper78 Regular member

I have a iso of this game a little over 500mb the most common one. It's usa. The game play is fine running with dev hook 3.03. I go to play online and it just restarts the game, I go to downloads it restarts, anything to do with online it reboots the game. I am a beta tester for the new patch and want to get online.