1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killzone on HD Advance 2.0 not working?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by MaGic_MoD, Nov 17, 2004.

1. MaGic_MoD

MaGic_MoD Guest

I recently rented Killzone and loaded it to my HDD using HDLoader Advance 2.0 and when I try to run the game the screen stays black, does anyone know why it is doing this, or how I can solve it. I've seen compatability charts, and they some games have to be in Mode 2, or Mode 3, etc, but I have no clue what the modes are, how to do that, etc. Please help. Thanks in advance.

2. MaGic_MoD

MaGic_MoD Guest

Nevermind this thread, I answered my own question by doing a little reading on another site. Here is how I solved the problems to help others that may be expirencing the same thing. If a game doesn't start normal, then reboot the HDLoader and press select on the game file and there are three modes. For Killzone I had to enable mode 3 and it loaded. You can find what modes need to be enabled on most HDD Compatability charts.