1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KillZone problem plz help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by carlito10, Dec 1, 2004.

1. carlito10

carlito10 Guest

Hey I just recently (like yesterday) burnt killzone and used disc id inserter and patched the dnas images, and then used writeimage to inject them into the .mfdf file and i tried playign it and it wont work at all. Ihave the swap magic 2.0 with slot card. Can someone tell me how to make this game work online or even if you can.

2. ibryant09

ibryant09 Regular member

usually you do not have to do that much to get a game to play... simply read the ISO image and then burn it to a disk. Make sure you are burning blue bottomed games to cd-r's and silver bottomed games to dvd-r's

3. carlito10

carlito10 Guest

i want to use it online

4. Cryptix

Cryptix Guest

i heard from ps2ownz that people using v7+ ps2 with swap magic will have problems booting killzone up as it has special protection however there is a patch for killzone by my personal hero dvdrick at ps2ownz.com

5. carlito10

carlito10 Guest

can u send through my msn cause it wont let me sign up at ps2ownz for some reasonwats the patch called

6. teggy

teggy Regular member

Yus, some dude vato_loco, argued the fact that killzone needs a patch. It's only for ppl with problems actually playing it. There is a patch for all versions of PS2 some might not need it though... I thankfully after a while and the game refusing to let me use te x button and pause started to work properly... it's so much fun. Online to, but I can't get online with it yet. As we in europe must register with central station, much like DC's dreamkey before we can play newer games. That registration sends a pin and I have to wait another 2 weeks for mine... grr!