1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinect dash question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by reggio85, May 14, 2011.

1. reggio85

reggio85 Guest

Hi guys quick question,
    I was on old dash 2.0.8955.0 and iextreme 1.61 and everything was fine I play only offline and my fable 3 worked as well.
    Now stupid me after reading all about kinect dash and this would enable ap2.5 to games such as fable 3 i didn't update.
    Problem is I just got dragon age 2 and it asked me to update or game wouldn't work so I did.
    Now fable 3 does not work so my question is there a way to back to old dashboard eg 2.0.8955.0

2. BillB

BillB Regular member

You can't downgrade your dash. Best bet is to update your firmware to LT/LT+.

3. reggio85

reggio85 Guest

Thanks
    But is it best to update to lt+ or get x360 key

4. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

we still dont know when x360key is coming out so its technically not a bypass method

5. reggio85

reggio85 Guest

Hey guys I been reading about fable 3 patch ap2.5 to ap2.0
    Would it boot on my current firmware and dashboard ?
    If yes is there tut on what I need and how to use and where to get it.
    Also correct me if I'm wrong but I thought running iso through abgx patched the iso for this problem. And I only playoffline if that makes a difference
    Thanks again

6. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

cant patch AP2.5 back to AP2.0. Just update your drive firmware. Stealth patch Fable 3/Any AP2.5 games with abgx and you should be fine