1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Hearts 3.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by dazila, Feb 1, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

I know there will be one I remember reading it somewhere maybe wiki,anyways I really hope that it does come to Wii and it might..why..
    -KH has never been really graphical smooth but not hightech but good the Wii can do that better maybe smoother better textuires,
    -the controls are good for a great game that has fighting and would suit it Wii-Mote-keyblad,Nunchuck-Movement and guard.
    -Disney has said they will offer alot of support that makes you think half or 75% of this game is disney.
    -Sqauresoft have had some major tittles on Nintendo consoles FF started there and moved but SS still made Crystal Chronicles and II and is or has ported classics to the GBA and NDS.

Who thinks it might?
    Id really want it too it would do so much for the console with it it could easily be the greatest console.
    But if it dosent and it goes to Ps3 I will buy it there but I have a feeling ti might be on Wii or both since Scarface is something unlke ever before on a Nintendo console so why couldnt this happend?
    What do you think?

2. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

IT seems that Kingdom hearts 3 on Wii would be perfect. it just seems they should go with each other. The controls could be sweet and if they use graphics like they did in Zelda Twilight Princess it would be perfect.

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

don't know sony promised the ps2 kingdom hearts 3 it will be the last big game for the ps2 this year after which the ps2 will be history

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

No no news on kingdom hearts 3,the last KH tittle for ps2 is chain of memories and kingdom hearts 2 final Mix+,COM is the gba game whihc is set between 1 and 2 and final mix is number 2 with some extra like a sneak peak at 3 like waht KH final mix the original one had about 2.
    Sqauresoft and Disney have a all time high relationship with nintendo now SS is porting games mostly FF they brought out Dragon Quest and Disney have started a Disney Interactive company just for the Wii,Game Producer said that the No 3 "Will be somewhat different to previous versions" and that "I have no word on what console it will be finalised on" and that more news will be comming in Mid 2007 and there are millions sites saying it is Just search,Sqare soft also has a pasion for gogin aftert consoles that sell more thats why the left afetr the Snes because the N64 was not as good in the sales as Psone while the Wii is smashing the Ps3 and is Catching the 360 fast as hell.
    I will just keep my fdingers crossed an hope who knows it might we have a bigger chnace then before.

5. BludRayne

BludRayne Member

KH3 on the Wii, that would make me buy a Wii! Too bad Clover Studios is gone, but can't (whichever company owns the rights to this) make Okami 2 for the Wii?

6. dazila

dazila Regular member

KH is made by Squaersoft and Disney Interactive.

7. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

Okami on the wii would be cool. Is it just me or Zelda coppied alot of things from Okami from the wolf being the main character to the mail man guy running around with a flag strapped on his back delivering mails and having a little sidekick thing riding the wolf...and a bunch more i cant think of right now.

8. dazila

dazila Regular member

The reasion I said this si because Kingdom heart snvere uses the consoles full power besides cut scenens,The Wii would be powerfull enough to make the game look as good as Sqaresoft would have made it on the PS3 because it would have used like Half Ps3's power Wii is around that,If you look at the specs.

9. killaklan

killaklan Regular member

it would be nice if it were on wii (which I got yesterday :D) but it most likely will be on the ps3

10. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

YA yall think there is a possibility it could be on both. I do. It would be great on Wii, im not sure about PS3 i have not played a PS3 yet so i cant judge.

11. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

YA yall think there is a possibility it could be on both. I do. It would be great on Wii, im not sure about PS3 i have not played a PS3 yet so i cant judge.

12. gameguy45

gameguy45 Member

Ya but u have to think about the production line....Look at the ps3 its a good consle but its no exactly the cheapest you can buy....But they can put it on the Wii and get more money because more ppl will buy the system because its not expensive+Having the wireless remotes and movement would bring up the money in take for the producers,which u know there gonna go for...

Im just hoping that they change it to nintendo and atleasat put it on the ps2...What most of u want though is for the ps3 or the Wii honestly if its for the ps3 I dont want it.

13. dazila

dazila Regular member

Well at the moment we Don't know there are rumour's that it will come to Wii as I stated 5months ago.
    Ps2?Well I doubt it Ps2 is going down the last games are dripping through and about 90% of those games aren't even close to what the top standard ps2 game was this shows ps2's lifetime is gone it's nothing to be sad about Ps2 was and still is the top selling console of all time and biggest game library right now 2,700 games.
    It's amazing how when you think about Ps2 compared to Ps3 I got a Ps2 for Xmas in 01 with Gt3.
    Ps3 is just to lame to get the only desent game i would be interessted in would be F1 CE.
    Kingdom Hearts 3 is for sure coming we just dont know on what right now it's pulling towards the wii mainly because its sold so many consoles and its targeted to mainly kid's and teens and old guys too but they seem to be too slow for it LOL! and KH is aimed at teen's too.
    Squaresoft also never made any contracts that gives wii even bigger chance.
    if this does come to wii.
    wii will become maybe the ps2 of the 7th gen.
    Fingers Crossed and hope we will see Kingdom Hearts 3 on the shelf in a Wii box in the Wii section in our local games store. :D

14. valppy

valppy Member

i personally hope that KH 3 will be release on the wii. But without the swinging thingy cuz it's aching my wrist(after what zelda had done to me). Rather than swinging the wiimote for the battle part, i think they can use the motion thingy for small actions such as opening a door with a key, push a rock, mix potions while leaving the battle part to the buttons.