1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Kingdom hearts II final mix)Japanese back ups - help!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Vykrex, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

A friend came back from vacation in japan and long story short he gave me his back up of the japanese kingdom hearts II final mix (i know, what are the odds he found it for 5$ on sale) and i would like to know if there is a way to get it to work without a game shark (being that my ps2 is refusing to read the blue colored disks) and possibly on the computer?

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

You want to play KH2:FM on the CPU using an emu or you want to know how to extract the data files within the game disc to create and ISO, and from using that ISO, burn it onto another DVD and play on your PS2?

3. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

I already have the disk and the extracted files on my laptop, my ps2 gameshark is broken, so I would like to know how to play KH2:FM+ on my laptop

4. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Then you need a PS2 emu. You can google for those easily. I doubt it's really worth the effort in using a PS2 emu to play a PS2 game even to this day.

Edit: Well, if you want to play it on a PS2 emu, by all means go ahead. But the way it looks, the PS2 emu is still in the same shape as was the PSX emu back in the days.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007