1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knockout 2004

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by WelshBoa, May 6, 2004.

1. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

What an awesome boxing game - this goes way beyond the crappy button mashing games which ruin it for technical boxers!!!

The true test will be when my mate comes over though and tries his normal routine!

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

do u mean...Fight Night 2004?

if so heck yeah that game is sooo kool. i have had it for more than 3 weeks and man it's the best boxing game by far..... the knockouts are the best part where their body get all loose like rag dolls

3. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

Yeah thats it sorry!!

Yeah in the old EA Boxing games the knockout replays wouldnt even look as if you hit them.

What I like more is though its not that easy at the moment either!!

4. majindan

majindan Member

I was in golden gloves when I was younger and have to say that FN2k4 is by far the best boxing game EVER released...also, it is the first boxing game to have such a detailed create a fighter mode, lovin it.

5. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

It is AWESOME with a capital "A" baby! I am 15-1 and it actually does get a little easier but I actually think it's just cause I am getting better. But, that damn heavy bag is still tough to get it swinging back and forth.

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yeah man that bag was killing me so i changed the controls to buttons everytime i do the puching bag beacuse it makes it soooooo easy... then i change it back to analog beacuse thats the heart of the game