1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korn new single 'Word up'

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by brettles, Aug 13, 2004.

1. brettles

brettles Guest

so hav u guys heard the new song yet?? :) if u want to get it go to suprnova.org,

2. brettles

brettles Guest

if u think slipknot has evovled , korn has done a fuckin 180 "Word up"

3. thor999

thor999 Regular member

when will you all face the facts, that this numetal crap is just another buck for the executives that would love to see us all paying $18.00 for a cd that mostly sucks, except for the one song you heard on the radio twenty times that day, on the radio station that gets paid by these same executives to NOT play music that they did not produce. Want metal? Go to Eselmetal.de and enjoy a huge list of cd's, mostly european metal, then go listen to my band at empyreansky.com, or go back and finish watching "mtv cribs", might as well, you paid for that crib.

4. brettles

brettles Guest

wtf air play! korn get shit all on the radio , tv , i havent seen them in fusking ages. they hav produced there own fusking album , they dont need to sell out coz they hav made enough money making mad music with out air play. i bet ur into black or death metal one unoriginal band after another. at least these bands u diz like linkin,korn hav mad there own genre n stlye all by them selve , ur a fuckin downie

5. brettles

brettles Guest

i really dont like unsigned bands totally ripping off korns n other bands sound.:( at least come up wid something a little bit different.... i hav a band n i take elements from korn, slipknot, placebo, manson n blend it all into one, so we hav our sort off original stlye

6. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Whilst I understand the comments made aimed at mainstream nu metal, I have to admit I am a korn fan and have been ever since i saw blind on tv. As for Slipknot, you cant doubt the talent they have in both music and lyrics! I listen to a lot of unsigned artists myself.

7. dontbegay

dontbegay Member

What's up everyone? Hey, I haven't heard the single yet, anyone wanna send me a copy? I like seeing people promote bands like this. Here's a few good one if you guys are interested:

Dead to Fall
    Nodes of Ranvier
    Lamb of God
    God Forbid
    Caliban
    Reflux
    Mules and Machinery
    Legend of the Bronze Tuxedo
    Without Regret
    American Head Charge
    The Left Rights (Mindless Self Indulgence side project)
    In Flames
    Hatebreed
    Aphex Twin
    Thursday
    Pinback
    Grandaddy
    Thursday

Many bands that cover many genres. Enjoy!

8. brettles

brettles Guest

9. LPfan121

LPfan121 Member

the only problem i have is korn is there worse songs.. like all in the family and yall wana single.. there just annoying songs like did my time and right now are way better