1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kryptview down

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by welwyn, Oct 30, 2015.

1. noideame

noideame Regular member

im on cs, just that this is a spare where i watch footy if im on my pc on a night
    or at the mo "not watch footy" :)

2. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

Hi all, still nothing on kryptview? My box is still the same sly sports news and bt1&2 but no sly sports 1/2/3/4/5 is this the same still all round? Cheers!

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

yes the same on all kv boxes.

4. noideame

noideame Regular member

is there boxes with all channels then, besides the buy and bin after a yr ?
    thats if they still happen

5. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

Is that it then, you reckon no more updates of channels to come back? Obviously this is the longest period we have had with channels being down?

6. noideame

noideame Regular member

i am not up to date with all this but would say yes, as no leaks or maybe's or wait and see , its all so very quiet.
    you usually get a "be patient please" but think the end is here, please someone say its not :)

7. cactikid

cactikid Active member

8. petchimp

petchimp Member

Please advise what box to change to ?? .. I currently have 2 of the kv780 boxes but obviously have hardly any channels to watch - have been waiting for them to come back since Dec but guess they are probably not going to now?? Could you pm me as I am quite clueless with things (silly little dizzy female). Thanks in advance.

9. cactikid

cactikid Active member

channels are working no movies or sports,maybe a rescan is needed.i left a link on earlier post.

10. goldram

goldram Member

I see the A780 is completely down.. Is this the end for it... or not?... I did read that the other channels was supposed to be coming back on at some stage on another forum.. but still and change.,. As ANYONE got an update/info on the box. .. If the box is no good.. Then I'll just remove it...

11. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

Yes all off in Home Counties area late last night, still no sports channels, though I was getting most B T channels, so am sure it's a case of carry on waiting, or more likely it is the end!

12. goldram

goldram Member

Cheers 67... I'm so greatful for what service we've had over the years.. Ups and downs it has been.. But overall good... That lack of information of when the boxes off and coming back on has been disappointing.... But we all know the crack with these boxes.. So I could understand up to an extent.. So please.. Can someone find out what's happening now?...... On or off?.... Simples!!!!!!....

13. cactikid

cactikid Active member

give it a year and if not back dump box,nothing is simple in life and remember it has always been that way.:confused:

14. goldram

goldram Member

A year eh????.... I think I can only wait for 11 months... A year is just too long for me!!!!!!!!... Iv been using the Amazon FireStick/Kodi... again.. Overall pretty good but can be a bit intermittent at times.. I'm sure there are things I could use.. But I'm a bit old fashioned...'plug in and play'.. Plus I'm not that tech minded... Starview... Eurovox.. And now Kryptview is about my level I'm at.. All of these forums can be helpful... But when you can't sort a problem out.. It becomes very frustrating...

15. cactikid

cactikid Active member

many have moved on to better boxes and hd and with so many guides on different forums, utube etc they are not stuck for long.remember all good boxes need support to work better.

16. noideame

noideame Regular member

i had diff boxes the kryptview been good, but agree with goldram all they have to do is say we are done with this, or we will eventually be back, leaving people in limbo is very frustrating.
    i have had cs thats looking a bit iffy at mo, and have android with kodi and that can be good or absolute bull.
    but not complaining as things are pretty cheap just frustrated at kryptviews lack of info.

17. goldram

goldram Member

The channels are back on i see.. Ironic for me.. The only day I had not checked before I went to work.......but.... No extra channels.. As before.. But still pretty good tho... Would be lovely to have the rest of the Sky Sports channels too.. But greatful for the channels we have now..... Seems the forum I had read that they was coming back on.. Was spot on...

18. goldram

goldram Member

Can someone confirm that some more channels was back on last night please?... I'm only asking because on another forum someone was asking if there was 'glitching on ssp1'... Mine is still off.. So a bit confused....

19. cactikid

cactikid Active member

what you have to remember is different areas some channels could be off or poster could be using hd model

20. goldram

goldram Member

It was the A780 model and not the A850... So it could be reginal then.. But not seen any other posts on other forums saying the same thing...