1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kudos to the fellas running this mo fo

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by dab0ne, Jun 8, 2007.

1. dab0ne

dab0ne Regular member

hey guys, i dont wanna sound like a butt kisser but i just wanna give some recognition to the guys who run this site and all the members. at first i only used this site to get information for my own personal use but after a while i found myself reading threads that i didnt really have anything in common with. long story short... ive gotten lots of help from lots of people and i appreciate it and now i too am enjoying helping people who dont know the answers to some questions and its all thanks to the people who helped me with my questions and the guys who made it possible by running this site. i really do appreciate all the help ive gotten here. thank you. (and sorry that what i said after the "long story short" was actually longer than what i had already said)

2. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I'll go ahead and hop onboard this notion here... The admins, mods, and everyone who keeps sites like this running NEVER get the recognition or thanks they deserve. So to be brief, Thanks to all of you who make this place possible.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

your welcome.