1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kv780 new online update 16/08/2013

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by cactikid, Aug 16, 2013.

1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

New A780 Using Online Software Update
    Date 16/08/2013
    Software Version pv4.2.03

usual rules apply folks.

2. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

Hi cactikid,
    My latest version is 17/62013 I have no sports news for last week, and am now going to attempt to update with your help, where do I get the latest software pv4.2.03? Pm me with details please?

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

online update is through internet only,for the moment i would check and see if you have powerscan mode to on.
    normally i would get people to update firmware and factory reset/rescan but some have found no channels on scanning,something outside has changed to stop getting correct info onto box.

4. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

I sw update on first go, it seemed all ok, we'll it was working, I forgot to factory default, so tried that on the next 2 boxes and got no joy, so have at the mo transferred data to the other boxes and all working ok, tho no ssp news, and my daughter I think mentioned to me a lot of the kids channels have gone, so shall just hang on and wait for there return? And leave powerscan mode on?

Regards auto search, just have coaxial cable feed in and take out the Ethernet plugs/cables while I do a auto search? Or do i take out the main coaxial feed ding the auto sarch? When do I put them back in, tried the sw update without tem and nothing moved so plugged back in and sw updated and unzipped. Had all the 'already exist' coming up, and no Id area, which is oxford that never come up, hasn't for a long time.

Just noticed I have 2 ssp news and one is working!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

always need the coaxial in to scan for channels and lan removed,for online update you need the lan into box.
    there were issues earlier but seem to be fixed now.