1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KVCD burning problem(Very sorry I posted this in the wrong place!)

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by maddirox, Mar 29, 2007.

1. maddirox

maddirox Member

Hey
    I have just tried to burn a KVCD through Nero, and although it says that it has been completed, it does not play on my DVD player. Now, I would normally think that it was the DVD player, but I have two players and it works on neither, and also I burned one a couple of days ago and it works fine.
    So, then I though maybe there was something wrong with the file. I then tried to burn two more CUE files, each being pronounced as "done", but neither of them actually playing.
    Could it possibly be the one I did originally using overburning damaged my drive, as I've seen this mentioned on other forums?
    If not, then what is it?
    I would be very very grateful if somebody could help me out!

(I am using Nero 6.6.0.18)

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

I've never actually have a problem like this but I am going to recommend that you mount the cd image with a virtual drive just to make sure you have something there.

If you put the disk in the computer was does it say or if you select it what does it say?

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

you might try going to videohelp.com and type in the model number of your dvd player and that will tell you what format your dvd player will play it will also tell you what kind or brands of media it likes or don't like, good luck

4. the_goat

the_goat Member

In Nero express use "Burn as Image" it works for me every time with Kvcd files