1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kxploitpatcher help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by dman31, Oct 22, 2007.

1. dman31

dman31 Member

i tried to transfering kxploitpather and kxploitpatcher% folder i do get kxploitpatcher in game folder but one of the file shows corrupted data and i think that may be kxploitpatcher% is it obvious or something wrong with file becos kxploitpatcher% shows only 1kb in size.even with that i run kxploitpatcher in game it worked so does my updating will work or it is useless without that corrupted file.
    And also does it require battery only to update to 3.52 m33 with AC adapter it won't work?becos i have already created pandora battery not spare battery.

2. kkash1970

kkash1970 Member

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

You just need to run the kxploit patcher while you are on the 1.50 firmware first so you can install the 3.52M33-If you ran the program from the menu and it said it was successfully patched, then you can go ahead and install your M33...

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The corrupt data file is normal. It is part of the kxploit patcher program.

What firmware are you on at this time?

5. dman31

dman31 Member

i have downgraded it to 1.50.And also my UMD don't run on 1.50 it says "to start game update ur psp software,"is it obvious?(I'm playing virtua tennis)

6. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

You need to update to latest firmware, i recommend custom firmware 3.71 M33-2 with 1.50 addon

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Install 3.52 M33-4 custom firmware. HERE is a guide that will help you update to it.

If you want to update to the latest custom firmware then go HERE for a 3.71 M33-2 +1.50 ADD ON-2 guide (You must update to 3.52 M33-4 first before installing this custom firmware).

After you upgrade to 1 of the custom firmwares above then go HERE and follow the steps to get your PSP/CSO games working properly off the Memory Stick.