1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L-burner ---does not work, backing up a ps2 game

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dacaz, Feb 4, 2005.

1. dacaz

dacaz Guest

i got a thread from someone last week, posted dec. 29 2004, @ 14:32 it says how to back up a ps2 game that is too big for a standard 4.7 gig, i tried it and it don't work, step by step, and some of the things that was said to be there ain't, and it is burned in iso mode and it still won't read, the swap magic says it don't reconize it, and it is toc is too big? whatever that is, so the guy game won't work according to this thread, do you have any other suggestions, i already tried to have this question answered this morning, but no responce, can anyone tell me what to do to get this thing to work, thanks

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

3. dacaz

dacaz Guest

i wet to the site and put in my problem i am having, and i guess someone will e-mail me back, but i tried reading every thread about this, and the one i have on this particular problem is not working, i don't know if it is my system or the way i am doing it, but it ain't working, and i bought some r-w's so i am not doing frisbee's no more, and i am using dvd-rw 2x 4.7gig, maxell, and i tried using verbatim -r which i been using and never had a problem with, so i am lost now, i was just starting to figure out this shit, and this happens, and i am pretty green at this comp. stuff too. so any help is highly appreciated, thanks

4. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

rw will NEVER work.
    Ps2 laser wont read it.

5. dacaz

dacaz Guest

so everything would work the way i described if i was to use the verbatim -r that i have been using? and if so i will give it a try, but the first one i did, did not work so i was rying to save on frisbee's, but i will try it one more time with a different disc, and i found that the decrypter is more trouble than nero, never had a problem with nero, but i was going by what other people said about decrypter, i am gonna stick to nero, it has never failed until now, thanks