1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

La Mujeres de mi hermano

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by billmex, May 31, 2007.

1. billmex

billmex Guest

I have tried to copy this dvd from my orginal and it seems imposible, ihave tried anydvd, clonedvd2, rip it for me, dvdfabhd decrpyter, al burn bt when i try to play it starts and then stops and resets itslf, this disc is a region 1 and 4 which is both english and spanish. i can play the file on my computer but i cant burn it and have it play, this is the same when i try it on advd player not my pc, has any one ever tried this movie? i did a serch and got nothing, any input would be appreciated
    Thanks

2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

So you've burned it but it won't play on your standalone DVD player? Maybe you can send the VIDEO_TS folder through FixVTS because it may have a weird DVD structure. That might work.

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  3. billmex

billmex Guest

it took a while but i got it. i used fixvts which deleted the first chapter and then i used nero recode to renumber the chapters and it copyed fine, i also started using rw disc, i havent done this for a long time as i have been to confident to do it. but thanks for the response, incidently this is called my brothers wife in the us, im cisizen of usa but i retired in Mexico where they have beer with a flavor, not water
    Billmex

4. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

La mujer de mi hermano was very easy to copy, dvd shrink alone did it for me. Really good mexican movie with a great eye-candy for us boys.