1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

label images for backup DVD-R

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by rajaijah, Dec 21, 2004.

1. rajaijah

rajaijah Member

Is there a site to download pictures I can print on to CD/DVD labels for my backyp DVDs? Also will there be a problem if i put labels on the burnt DVDs. I know I am pasting them on the topside of DVD but I saw a post by someone having trouble with them and wanting to remove.

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

I do not put labels on DVD disc's as there is chance that they may cause the disc to become slightly concave and you may have problems playing them.
    I tend to write on my with the appropriate marking pens you can buy made especially for that purpose.

3. rajaijah

rajaijah Member

actually thats what I am doing now. Writing with marker pens but I just thought it will look good to paste labels..But if thats going to be a problem then I think I will pass. Thanks a lot

4. Divinus

Divinus Guest

If you ever decide to try anyway. cdcovers.cc has just about every cover you could think of.

I've burned about 35 movies now and printed cheap labels and put them on top of all of them; they all work great. Although, this has all been within about two weeks. I'm sure over time something could happen with them that compromises their playability.

I'm probably going to start taking Bardie's advice and just writing on them with a nice marker.

5. SurfDude

SurfDude Member