1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lables

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by slickflix, Feb 26, 2007.

1. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

i was at bestbuy yesterday, they had the RX580 for $179. not bad at all for everything it does(but i did see it at microcenter last tusedat for $148) it is the newest in the R series. i was checking it out. it doesnt take the same carts as the r200-r300 do. still a very nice looking printer...

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

RX580 - Looked it up on the internet ? sounds good But I'm on my Second Epson Printer Epson Stylus Cx-7800 ( MFP/all in one ) and it seems to be holding up well ? I used to Have a Epson Cx-5200 But I wore it out ! I would eventually Probably go to the R-series But I need the utility of being able to scan Make copies for the wifes Job so the RX580 may be a better choice in my case if they are still available when the Cx-7800 Breaks or wears out? Till then it's a bird ,it's a plane , It's Sharpie Man ! Strange visitor with lot's of markers Able to Label many disc with a single Pen ! And when he is feeling particularly Fond of a certain Label It's into a Nearby Bedroom /computer room /office and ( trumpet Sounds !!!!) He Morphs into Lightscribe Dude -Ta Dah!!!!!!!!! Able to make really Neat & detailed ( Burned Labels But Only in Monochrome ) !!! - Quickly sQuatch Wonder ! To The Squatch Cave ! Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!- CincyRob Hope you did'nt laugh your **s off again Cause It's hard To walk around without an **s ! unless your me cause I suffer From Noa**itol Syndrome - ain't no junque in my Trunk I don't even have a glove compartment! That's enough of that Though ! Have a good day -Oh Zen Master of laughing Yoga !!! later Buddy

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  3. Headborg

Headborg Regular member

Ok, this is a little off topic...but related to labels....does anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to use cd/dvd label templates in photoshop for creating custom CD/dvd labels?

and 2(before I buy a direct to cd printer: do these printers work with
    surething or Accustica Dvd label software.