1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lan line phone records

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by PI.jones, Feb 2, 2012.

1. PI.jones

PI.jones Member

I was wondering how to go about finding phone records to you home phone and no one's but your own home phone in bc canada

as a care giver I wont to be able to track people down who go out of there way to annoy and abuse my clients they work for people and other and what not who did not get the number from them in a legal way and are given the number by places who state that they do this legally but in fact the person in question did not give out there privet number and thus the company in question has no legal rights to do so and if they can because of the number grant me rights this happens a lot to the average joe and I feel I can put a stop to this by getting heavy fines pressed on them who did not get the number from the individual and thus the person or people in question are liable and not the people who hire them

thus i can go after the people who are working for the company and not the company them selves and that is why they hang up because they are trying to make a buck of other disabled people is no one stands up for the disabled who will

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

1.this should be moved to safety valve
    dont think its illegal for someone to ring you and try to sell you something or offer you a service.if a disable person was signed up for something they didnt understand over the phone and they were not in a fit state of mind legal action would be possibly to make the contract void.
    if the company that provides the telephone has the number listed as private and gives it out you might be able to sue the phone company not the business that called the phone.

i have personally had problems with companys ringing me up and trying to con to.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Why are you meddling in a clients affairs?,i suggest you let the family members deal with it & you concentrate on the job you were paid to do,if it's so bad they can change the phone number problem solved

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a feedback & suggestions issue.
    use this link as is "do not call list" https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/insnum-regnum-eng
    can also do complaints on that link as done it a few times.