1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LAN

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bmgdbz, Aug 28, 2004.

1. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

Hi i have 2 PS2s a v9 with a DMS Plus and a v5 with a fliptop i have network adaptors for both of them and a tv for each i was wondering if i could somehow set up a LAN so i could play agaisnt my friend in Socom II or T.H.U.G. My cable modem and my router are downstairs and i have a wireless bridge upstarirs for my v9 ps2 could someone explain how to do this Thanx!!!

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

I don't know about that particular game but I believe you can do this with Twisted Metal Black Online which they were offering free with the Network Adapter by mail. If you have the means to connect both your PS2's to either the switched ports or the wireless on the router that's pretty much all you have to do to establish connection. The rest is upto the game at that point.

3. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

Thanx for relping Icemonkey ya i have 1 ps2 pluged into port 3 on the router and the other 1 upstairs with a wireless bridge and i tryed it with Twisted Metal Black Online and when i create a game on 1 ps2 it says thers no servers on the other and when i go online with 1 ps2 and create a game then the other 1 cant connect to that game or any other server it says unable to establish a connection to the server or something like that im using an onrigianl compy of TMBO on the v5 and a copy of it on the v9 can you help me? Thanx again!!!