1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laptop won't load

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by friend101, Jan 1, 2008.

1. friend101

friend101 Member

Hi,

I have had recent issues with my acer travelmate notebook. It's been crashing a lot, which was due to having to many programs, and was choking it. I'm due to get the HD upgraded and memory upgraded as well. Normally when it crashes, it just shuts off. But the last time I used it, it restarted and came up with the start up options, asking me if I would like to start in safe mode, last known settings or start windows normally. I have tried all options, but just after the windows logo appears it flashes a blue screen with writing, but its way to fast to even read one word. Then iut restarts and takes me back to the start up option screen again.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

2. GRAKEL2K8

GRAKEL2K8 Member

Take it to the repair shop, get those upgrades, and have them fix it.
    You have some other problems, maybe a virus too.

3. DedShadow

DedShadow Regular member

Ok so its stuck in a reboot loop I'm guessing. It might be worth formatting your HDD and doing a clean install of Windows on it to rule out any damage to the actual motherboard. Seeing as you are getting the HDD and memory replaced, it might be worthwile to check everything else in the computer so you are not wasting money on un-necessecary upgrades.