1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large DVD Cases

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by mattbooty, Oct 27, 2003.

1. mattbooty

mattbooty Guest

Hi, maybe someone else has looked for or purchased something like this because I can't find quite what I'm looking for. I'm trying to come up with the best way or best type of case to store a large amount of similar dvd's (30 total). Its a compilation of all of my families home movies dating back many years. The best example I can give of what i'm looking for is for instance if you go out and purchase a dvd of a tv series that has like 20 some episodes its not stored in regular cases, its usually like a quad-fold cardboard case that holds 6 or 8 discs on it. This is the kind of thing i'm looking for. My other thought was to just get a cd/dvd wallet that holds 30 discs, which i would be fine with except for 2 things: 1) none that i've seen would sit on a dvd shelf very well and 2) none that i've seen would allow you to add any kind of custom insert for the front and back. I would like to be able to make it look as nice as possible because i'm going to be giving out copies of it to family as gifts this christmas (which is why i don't like the cd wallets i've seen so far, they aren't very presentable).

Any suggestions or any sites you've seen something i might be able to look at would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    mattbooty

2. alxdotnet

alxdotnet Guest

Maybe you could purchase a binder, put what you want on the cover, and then buy inserts that hold 8 CDs or DVDs per page (4 front, 4 back)

3. VinylPush

VinylPush Member

4. mattbooty

mattbooty Guest

great thanks for the suggestions guys, i'll give them a try!!

5. VinylPush

VinylPush Member

If anyone knows a UK distributor of the ProLine stuff - or something similar, please let me know.