1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

large movies

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by tuffstuff, Aug 3, 2003.

1. tuffstuff

tuffstuff Guest

hi 2 questions i had bought a movie "dark blue" and no matter what i did or what program i used it would not de-css the movie......... they are gave off about the same error message eluding to the fact that it was unable to i used xcope express dvd shrink and a decrypting tool, Are there just some you cannot do ?
    second i was backing up my movie Castaway and after re-aurthoring it was still too big without compression and i had to use #6 in dvd shrink.Some parts of the sky are graining but it works fine ,so here is my question on that the files .....is there a way to break it down into 2 dvd's so you donot have to use compression/.
    thanks
    tuff

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

3. tuffstuff

tuffstuff Guest

ok oriphus..thaaanks errrrr is this stuff addicting?????

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It can be i suppose. Im not addicted to anything really, bar soccer!

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

I don't know what is wrong when you copy Dark Blue, I backed it up fine using dvd shrink and nero.

6. tuffstuff

tuffstuff Guest

well you know when u use dvd shrink and it goes through the first step well the green bar stops half the way through on eveything i try it will not go through it was yours one disc 2 sided?

7. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Yeah, one side is widescreen and the other is fullscreen.

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, thats right, check which one is whcih before ripping as you may only need one type