1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last attempt Please help ill pay $50

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Jenova, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Jenova

Jenova Guest

I will make a pay pal payment or a check or money order if u perfer for $50 to any 1 that can tell me how to convert .ISO files into .ps2 files.

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

You dont convert them. you use alcohol 120% or similar to burn them to dvd. that will automatically run on your ps2.

3. Jenova

Jenova Guest

ok great, now per say i had a ps1 game that appears as 3 files a .ccd a .img and a .sub and wanted to make them 1 solid iso file that will play on a ps1 emulator how do i do this??
    -Please help

4. Jenova

Jenova Guest

n the whole idea of converting the .iso files into .ps2 files was so that i cna play em on my pc with the worlds only working ps2 emulator so my $50 is still unanswered
    How do u convert .iso to .ps2

5. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

burn the .iso to dvd then put the dvd into your pc.

6. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Or this may work. With Alcohol 120%, put the .iso onto the virtual drive, then copy the data from the virtual drive into a folder on you hard drive, that should give you the seperate files in that folder. Does that make sense?

7. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Ok I just tried it. if you have a virtual drive installed, right click on it in my computer and click mount image, now open your .iso file. Now when you open that drive all the files are in there. You could now open that drive in your emmulator.

8. Jenova

Jenova Guest

ok great so i mounted the iso already using alchol but the emulator will not play it again because it needs to be in .ps2 format. Thanks for the help but i foudn this is a dead issue being there is no way to make .ps2 files however i have biger problem i have a ps1 game that is a 2 cd game each cd contains 3 files a .ccd a .img and a .sub my ps1 emulator plays the .img file it plays the whole opening demo but when the main menu comes up it wont load it, why is this, could it be that the menu is on the .sub file?
    i have been mounting the .img file and playing it like that but i cant mount bolth the .img and .sub at the same time so is there a way to combine the .sub into the .img or is there another way to make it work ?

9. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

use nero put all of the ps1 files into an image file. mount that image onto the virtual drive. open the virtual drive with your emulator.

10. Jenova

Jenova Guest

ok im downlaoding the latest nero and alreayd got a cd key for it so im going to take the .img file .ccd file and . sub file and put them on the vitural drive assigned by nero ? form ther eic an open it and my last question is on a top end emulator will i have to convert these 3 files into a .iso file with a program like my MagicIso maker or make it a iso like the winrar 1's? or how exactly will it need to be ?
    Thanks for the help
    P.S. when u get info on how to convert ps2 downlaoded .iso files into .ps2 i got $50 for ya

11. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

You use nero to create an image file containing all your ps1 files for the game your trying to boot. then mount that image file to your virtual drive. then boot the virtual drive with your emulator. you dont need to create an iso, the nero image will mount onto the virtual drive.
    I dont get what you mean by .ps2 file but i'll try and find out.

12. Jenova

Jenova Guest

Yo u got abe as dedicated to this shit as i am man i really apericate all the help but this downlaod is dragins ass hey i really apericate it in fact have u ever wanted to get a brand new movie, game"any system including pc" , tv show for any thing free visit
    -www.suprnova.org- uits completly free no hassles memeberships scams or fake files or locked files

when this nero downlaod finishes ima do what u said but if it dont work would u have any other suggestions and hey im pretty experienced with files and basicly working with pirated files and data u ever got a ? i cna proly help
    -Thanks man

13. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Hope it works for you mate. you need to be careful talking about pirate stuff around here, the moderators dont like it. I appreciate your tip though and will take a look.

14. Jenova

Jenova Guest

ya bro uh if u need help with sum "shared" files of any type froma ny whare lemem know outside of here @ needreadingglasses@afterdawn.com

-I apericate all ur help and i apericate the foroums for leting me post here if they even read this ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2004
  15. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Cheers man, let me know how you get on with your emmulator.

16. Jenova

Jenova Guest

do i have to use nero 6 or wil nero 5.5 work?

17. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

both should do it.

18. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Jenova,

What makes you think you can post your email?

19. Jenova

Jenova Guest

i didnt know u couldent post emails sry .

--Bigmac my version of nero wont mount .img files what should i do?

20. Jenova

Jenova Guest

yo i got a firend he has a question he wants to know how he can bak up ps1 games onto his pc hard drive