1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Imgburn fails at 50% XGD3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by snickle, Apr 17, 2012.

1. snickle

snickle Regular member

Has anyone upgraded their imgburn program only to find that it stops burning XGD3 games at 50% and says invalid write field, what could it be? I am using an iHas drive with C4 firmware.

I would like to add that I am using Memorex discs and have never had a problem until I installed the latest imgburn. My settings are correct and I am using the supplied .dvd files to launch the program. The problem didnt start till i upgraded.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

It could just be a coincidence. The easy way to find out is to downgrade back to the previous version.

3. snickle

snickle Regular member

I cant find it, it was 2.5.5 every link I click just takes me to the newest one, I thought that site at least hosted previous versions. Would you happen to have 2.5.5?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

edit - ok I found it at oldapps.com trying it now. will update.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  4. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

5. snickle

snickle Regular member

Yeah i think its my burner going bad after only 4 months. I can see the data ring at the halfway mark of the dye. I think the laser is getting weak or something.

6. Joetay07

Joetay07 Member

I don't think your burner is going bad. I have the exact same problem. I have been using memorex disks since the burners with burner max firmware came out and have had no problem. When I upgraded to newest imgburn, I have been failing at 50% when it starts to write second layer. I downgraded my imgburn and it is still doing it. I am going to put drive in different computer tomorrow when i get off work and see if it still does it. I don't understand. I will post back tomorrow.