1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

latest specials

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by fatazzcav, Dec 23, 2004.

1. fatazzcav

fatazzcav Guest

just wondering if anyone has come across any specials for DVD media, cases or labels. thanks

2. Juhnny

Juhnny Member

Well I just picked up some 20 pack TEON 8x DVD-R's at STAPLE's for 4.99 each. They come up as CMC MAG a01 as an ID. That ID is not high on the quality list but for the price I just could not pass them up. I am burning one as I'm typing this so i'll get back to you on the quality of it.

3. sturski

sturski Member

4. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

5. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

If you can burn the + format,the staples sale for teons +8x were checking out as ricohjpn01. These are a lot better quality than the -8x teon" cmags". Unfortunately they are out of them at my local store. Cases,much harder to find on sale.It's pretty bad the bigger cases cost at least twice as much as the disc.

6. tomt7898

tomt7898 Guest

As far as cases go I've found that Kmart has the single and twin memorex dvd cases 10 pack for about $10.00 also, they have the memorex dvd case inserts for those cases software included.
    thats if your have a kmart near you.

what I do is go to amazon.com under dvds and type in the respective title and blow up the cover n copy that to my hard drive. its not a bad idea for having an original cover for your copies.
    For the Teon dvd+r 8x I've used them n so far no problems with them..

hope this helps..

7. tomt7898

tomt7898 Guest

I've just went to the supermediastore.com website
    man they've got some incredible buys there disks are very inexpensive as well as the dvd cases and inserts
    You all should check out that site for media and storage for all dvds..