1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Launch Nero Burning Rom in the classic mode (not the Nero Express wizard mode).

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by alfietwo, Nov 16, 2004.

1. alfietwo

alfietwo Guest

Hello everyone.

I am new to this: Backing up my DVDs. I have followed the instructions on backing them up using DVD Shrink (which are great by the way) but I cant, rather I dont know how to open/ Launch Nero Burning Rom in the classic mode (not the Nero Express wizard mode).

I have Nero Express 6. Well the last one that is being offered and last updated. Can anyone please help me with this. I would greatly Appreciate it. What are the steps to do this. launch Nero Burning Rom in the classic mode?

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

You must own a Retail version of Nero 6, as versions that come bundled with your recorder will only contain Nero Express interface.

To launch Nero Burning ROM, simply go to Start->All Programs->Nero->Nero 6->Nero Burning ROM

If you are already in Nero Express, just click on the NERO button in the bottom left of the window.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

3. whup

whup Member

Hi craig,

I am following the similar question here. I have a nero express 6(2.SE). I like to know is nero express 6 cover Nero burning ROM. Next thing is I am trying to back up my DVD movie. From other Forum i got information, which tell me to Authoring all file from DVD and look in video_TS folder. Copy all file with couple of .BUP and couple of .IFO files and bunch of .VOB files. Is that right this going to cover main movie and subtitles and other extra stuf. Do you thing should i copy this way or copy only main movie. Please tell me which is best way to do?

Thanks