1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

layer cake

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bobyea, Mar 9, 2005.

1. bobyea

bobyea Guest

tried backing up the movie layer cake its the only movie i have ever had problems using dvd decrypter,got stuck failure to read certain sectors could'nt do it no ways backed up over 120 movies no probs just wondered if anyone else was having probs with this dvd ?

2. SYWhite

SYWhite Guest

Me too, DVD shrink fails and even decryptor wont rip it. Tried with 2 different discs, won't rip either. Anyone had any luck with this?

3. bobyea

bobyea Guest

real pain used dvd shrink in the past and its not always backed up discs but dvd decrypter as always ripped everything i have thrown at it the exception being layer cake still its not the worlds greatest movie so not losing any sleep hehe

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

erm there are solutions for this on this or another afterdawn forum. also there are fixes on dvd decryptor forum, try a search on both. I myself followed one of the fixes and successfully did layer cake

Rich

5. wild77

wild77 Guest

6. creaky

yep, search and he shall find.....

7. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

8. creaky

yup saw that on another thread, was looking theu the changelog but got rudely dragged off to the pub for 2hours. shocking :)
    but will finish reading the changelog & dload it later

Rich

9. wild77

wild77 Guest

Seems LIGHTNING UK! has been very busy there is quite a long change log!Downloaded this morning so far so good.

creaky hope you enjoyed your visit to the pub!!!

10. creaky

i did thanks wild77, and i finish work in 40mins and if the weather is still as nice after my 40min drive then im going for the guiness (i live on a boat so can't wait to get outside and booze)

:)