1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD Question

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by brad1150, May 2, 2007.

1. brad1150

brad1150 Member

Someone tell em if thsi is in the wrong section. How would I be able to find out what model lcd is in my monitor without taking it apart? The Monitor's Model is L15FCBT made by ILO 15" lcd.

2. colw

colw Active member

3. brad1150

brad1150 Member

This is a model number for the fully assembled lcd unit. I want to find out the actual lcd model.

4. HRJustin

HRJustin Guest

why do you need to find that did the backlight go out or something? it would seem like they would only make one model of a lcd display to fit in that monitor. but i guess they might change the inside as they build more of them and update the insides but just keep the outside the same. i just got a new hp lcd display from walmart and i like it alot i hope the backlight doesnt go out or anything else.

5. brad1150

brad1150 Member

The reason i ask is because the lcd cracked after falling on my mouse and I woul dlike ot buy a new 15" lcd of the same model fro it so I can just use the logic board and inverter already in it. Also the backlights are still good. Yes backlights, this thing has 2 15" CCFL backlights in it.

6. gtjr_ph

gtjr_ph Regular member

you only way is open the lcd and find out what brand they are using my dell laptop uses a samsung lcd