1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learn the HDTV basics

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by bigup132, Feb 26, 2007.

1. bigup132

bigup132 Guest

Hey guys, i've been lurking on this site for a while learning all about firmware for the psp. Many thanks to the experts! I noticed that a lot of people don't really know the basics about HDTV so I thought i'd make my first post about this. Here is a great site to learn everything you need to know about HD..

Linky!!

I'm off to learn more from DarkAlex and the crew about this latest psp accomplishment. Hope this helps some of you out.

2. error5

error5 Regular member

Thanks for the link. Right off the bat yesterday's HDTV calibration post rings true:

3. bigup132

bigup132 Guest

Word! What i like about the site is that everything is explained for the non-technical person too, so everyone can understand complex issues.

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I feel this is the first and most important part of shopping for a new TV. If all my customers read this before talking to me I would be much happier (and they would be less confussed).

Formats and Resolution...
    Ced

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  5. bigup132

bigup132 Guest

Jah man! I completely agree with you there. If everyone knows the basics it will defintely allow them to make more educated purchases.

6. bigup132

bigup132 Guest

Just out of interest, what did you guys think about the site?

7. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I think its well done.

Ced

8. error5

error5 Regular member

I also thought the site was informative especially for beginners.

But what happened to bigup132????

Edit: Now I know what happened. He should have realized that you just can't threaten another member with bodily harm:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/478623

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007