1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Led Zeppelin DVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by GerryM, Mar 26, 2004.

1. GerryM

GerryM Guest

Using DVD X Copy Xpress I have been unable to back up a copy of the above using "Entire Disc" option, I get "Error Writing Disc" message. However the programme will back up a copy in simple mode, that is without the menu and the extras. Can anyone help?

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I have these backed up using DVD Decrypter / DVD2One / Nero 6

Alternatively you could try DVD Shrink , it is free !! :)

Or for DVDxCopy answers you could try specific Forum @ http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com

3. fishcakes

fishcakes Guest

I've had great luck using DVDDecrypter, then DVDShrink. It takes a little longer, but since I've started doing it this way I've had a zero % failure rate.

4. pbailey

pbailey Regular member

I've only ever used shrink for the initial backup, and never had a prob, out of god knows how many backups, in the very rare occasion my dvd rom drive won't read the disc (crc error) i just chuck it in my a06 (1.07 rpc firmware) and off it goes.

I don't like to knock alternative s/ware, the more options the better for the consumer, but i don't have any reservations knocking the dvd x copy suite, they are shite.