1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legal Movie Downloads

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sexpert, Mar 1, 2005.

1. sexpert

sexpert Member

Hi Guys, im new and just wondered if anybody had any info on the best sites to download the latest movies from ? I have found 1 site downloadshield.com but you have to pay and would just like abit of advice if i was wasting my cash ! Thanks

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

3. sexpert

sexpert Member

Thanks for the reply but i was really after the latest blockbusters. Surely you cant be the only one to download movies ??

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

you sound suprised that you need to pay to download the latest relese movies??? you didnt think they would be free did you???

5. Rosco404

Rosco404 Guest

Renting seems a better way to go for you, try Netflix or Blockbuster : )

6. sexpert

sexpert Member

No im not suprised at all but was merely asking the question if anybody had any info that they would like to share, I wasnt sure if there were any sites that you could download for free or if i was to pay would i be wasting my money !

Whats the point in you posting if you havent got anything constructive to say ??

7. Rosco404

Rosco404 Guest

Sexpert i am not going to have a go at you here but what i just said seems to be to be very logical to the question you asked..

As far as i am aware there are no Legal movie download sites for the latest Blockbuster movies.. Maybe in the futer when internet connections become faster and cheaper. But you got to ask yourself if there was a site to download these latest movies Legaly..

A) You will be paying just below the price of a retail DVD
    B) Then depending on your connection and where you live, to download a movie of exellent quality (just like a retail copy) it would take you hours if not more!
    C)Then you may have to burn it to a DVD-R or just be able to watch it on your PC.

So i would have a look around for Renting the latest movies that get released on DVD its olny around $15/month or £20/month and you can rent 3 or 4 dvds at any one time, watch them send them back and they send you somemore straight away..

Remember im not having a go at you but does it seem Logical?

8. Tarni

Tarni Member

Problem whit those pay sites. is you pay and just to find out you infact only pay for service there are free. and support on the program. like emule warez and look alike limewire programs.

Any one know if its worth it to pay for downloadshield ?

you can get emule on www.emule-project.com there are all u need but can be slow. if you dont configurate it right.

www.download.com can u get warez witch are nice program kinda fast and u can see witch resolution the movies are in. limewire okay program as well :)

9. kaxmir

kaxmir Guest

Hello, I am looking for a latest movie download site, or a GOOD download movie site. However, I do NOT want to pay a membership fee, I ONLY want to pay "per movie download".

Anybody have any good sites to recommend???
    The only site i found that's pretty good, although I haven't downloaded anything yet, is called MOVIELINK.COM.

Thanking everyone in advance....

10. kaxmir

kaxmir Guest

Hi again, a silly question, but let's say for instance I "rent" a downloadable movie from a movie link, Are we able to "burn/write" it onto a DVD for future viewings?

11. kaxmir

kaxmir Guest

Hi again, a silly question, but let's say for instance I "rent" a downloadable movie from a movie link, Are we able to "burn/write" it onto a DVD for future viewings?

12. vans12

vans12 Regular member

I would like to try that new sony movie download.

13. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

It isnt logical at all to "rent" a movie by downloading it. However if you just want to DL the latest blockbusters get yourself a client and go to work. But if you want to do it legit it isnt logical, cost efficient, nor time efficent... just drive to blockbuster and rent it.

14. solargame

solargame Regular member

so what you want is a pirated copy of a movie that takes years and millions of dollars to make. man f*** you. stop being so cheap and rent it. besides downloadshield is good but OF COURCE FOR YOU THE 99 CENTS A MONTH MUST REALLY KILL YOU>
    besides, you need a very high internet speed to download a 4 gig movie,plus a dvd burner plus media. so all that cost around more that 16 full OFFICIAL movies.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  15. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Solargame feels very strongly about this... ;) go rent it dude

16. kaxmir

kaxmir Guest

No problem DUDE! It's not worth it.