1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let me get this straight....

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Stunt2061, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

if i get the slim tool and the swap magic i wont have to buy original games anymore but i will be able to play copied games. which i can get from my local modchip store which sells each burnded ps2 game for 10$ canadian?

Rite?

2. jepsilon

jepsilon Guest

no one's going to answer this thread dude...you're practically masturbating in public...

3. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

we'll u did.

i dont get this place??...no one helps anyone???..i didnt ask this question for fun, i really dont know.

4. jepsilon

jepsilon Guest

i replied, but i didn't answer...so i "didn't"...

no one is going to answer this because you're saying you "don't have to buy original games anymore but you will be able to play copied games"...i don't know about you but in some countrie's that's considered pirating, and is illegal...

5. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

yah i said i wont need to buy them anymore..but i also said that my local modchip store will sell them to me??...so they will by the original games...