1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's bring some life back into the PS3 forum.... R.I.P. TRUE BLUE

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by goyankees, Jun 28, 2012.

1. goyankees

goyankees Regular member

QUOTED FROM LIGHTAKE AND HAX:

" Well today thanks to @warning who posted the news that TB is no longer in production (Lightake) another *product* is coming in July. And as i stated in so many other *news* from my part as well threads on HAX…This move it’s more than OBVIOUS.

Im deeply sorry for the ones who bought this product (and no im not joking) neither being ironic.
    Because not even the support team, or TB team gave them a proper response or solution, just CANCELED the manufacture of the product to leave the end user in some kind of Limbo.

Don’t get my wrong. Im not happy about this results, and being honest im angry about this.
    Because it’s time for E3 to show up.
    And it’s time to OPEN your EYES for your own sake.

Just in case, i don’t LIKE to lie. It’s not my style, you can freely insult/bash/etc again about posting this.

Regards

Hellsing9

Check the dates about the E3 team stating a new possible device being created and the *death* of TB."

i REAlly hope E3 brings out a new dongle or better yet, someone brings a new cfw or even still, the guys continue bringing out eboots. Hell, i started playing ff13-2 2 days ago once they released the eboot. This is definitely great news for the waning ps3 scene.

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I can't see the great news so far. Only another dongle that will bring the PS3 scene closer to death.
    And as I already stated, True Blue is worse than Sony. I wouldn't say RIP for this device, I'd rather say Rest In Hell.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  3. goyankees

goyankees Regular member

As long as new games come out and psn is still up its all good with me. If the E3 is half the price of the True BLue Dildo i'm copping.

4. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

The JbKing is still there, used the same hardware as True blue.

5. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

TB isnt dead, unfortunately. They are going to stop the production of the current dongle and release a new one this month.

6. goyankees

goyankees Regular member

3.60 keys are out! Massive amounts of games are being worked on as i type. Skyrim, La Noire, REsistance 3, etcc