1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets get straight to the point can you download a 360 game and burn it?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SaveUs360, Jan 30, 2008.

1. SaveUs360

SaveUs360 Member

Hey Afterdawn members,

I am brand new to Xbox 360 modding i have previously done Playstation 2 modding which did not go well so i figured this time i would ask people who know what they are talking about. So if i wanted to make a backup if a game how would i download it and what kind of disc would i use.

-Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  2. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

Nothing like coming right out saying you want to pirate a game,But to the question at hand unrar it like you did with the ps2 games,Burn it with either IMGBurn or xbc.And for the future I wouldn't come right out and say those sort of things cause I know alot of sites ban ya for saying that.

3. SaveUs360

SaveUs360 Member

Thank you and i fixed it.

4. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

Don't skimp on media either. Make sure you buy Verbatim DL discs made from Singapore. Don't buy the crap made from India or you'll have alot of coaster in your hands.

5. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

Save, what about doing your own research on it by searching this forum and/or google, you could have easily found it, instead of wanting to be spoon fed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2008