1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lg burner and sony dvd rom won't read "the forgotten".

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kohltech, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Kohltech

Kohltech Member

Hi there
    I have an lg dvd burner and a sony dvd rom. Neither of them will read the forgotten. Does anyone have a solution.
    Thanks

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

There are lots and lots of post about the Forgotten do a search on it before posting a question like this. Heres a guide to finding what you are looking for....

Step 1: Go to top of page find the search field

Step 2: type in The Forgetten.

Step 3 click the go icon to the right of the field.

Step 4 read the search results.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!

3. jtigerr

jtigerr Member

I had a hell of a time getting Forgotten to download, Just use the newest version of DVD Decrypter then use DVD Shrink to shrink it and put it do disk. It took a long time to do this but I backed up the movie and it plays just fine.

4. brobear

brobear Guest

larrylje is right. I personally made a batch of posts on Forgotten. Nice of Koltech to let us in on the hardware, that always helps. However, it would be handy to know the software being used as well. The problem arises from unreadable sector encryption recently brought out by Sony. Using the latest (updated) decryption software versions have taken care of the problem so far. AnyDVD and DVD Decrypter do the job very well and the resulting files work with a number of apps.