1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG GSA-4120B verus CH-402 By Cyberhome

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Manu_DVD, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Manu_DVD

Manu_DVD Guest

After many coasters (My DVD Home player Cyberhome CH-402 - which quite frankly refused every brand of DVD+R That I gave it, is working after 2 fixes.

Out of the box my new LG GSA-4120B (which I bought because of many great reviews) worked ok and burned all media that I tried. The Cyberhome 402 played any backed up DVD, MP3 or other as long as it was DVD-R.

LG Recently released an updated firmware to replace A102 to become A104, this improved DVD+R recording Quality. Still to no avail was DVD+R working on my 402:

Anyway after looking up many sites I found a fix (That is basically an upgrade to the 402's firmware) apprentley this Fix(Found at Cyberhome's German support forum) is not 'Available' or DVD+R Incompatability is common for US Consumers of this player (Which I am not) but to make a long story short a simple download of a firmware update and put on cdr fixed my otherwise faultless player.

Yippee!

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

Great news man - but maybe this belongs in all other topics ;D

And dont double post.

3. Manu_DVD

Manu_DVD Guest

Hey! Sorry about the accidental 2nd post! not intended!

4. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

thats fine ;D