1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG GSA-H22N and Memorex DVD+R DL disc error!!!plz help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Kinetixx, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Kinetixx

Kinetixx Member

Ok to start off, i have a LG GSA-H22N DVD burner and im using memorex dvd+r DL disk's, I tryed burning Burnout Revenge NTSC prepatched with Imgburn at the proper layerbreak and i set my booktype to DVD-ROM. I get 100% complete burning, but when i put it in my Xbox 360 i get to the loading screen for the menu at the start of the game.(before i can even press anything)when the game gets about 80$ loaded it comes up with the Unreadible Disc Error.

Please Help and thanks ahead of time.

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

more than likely because its crappy media, you need to use something of better quality, try verbs i personally cant use them, my burner wont read them correctly for some strange reason, but it all depends on your burner and your 360

3. Kinetixx

Kinetixx Member

Thnx ill try that, but any other suggestions are welcomed, i also heard that xtreme firmware 5.2b can read shitty discs, can anyone confirm this?

4. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

yep, it reads it very slowly so thats what i would try before buying more, if you want to take the time to open your xbox again