1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG HT303SU DVD player

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by fish1512, Apr 19, 2009.

1. fish1512

fish1512 Member

Have just bought a LG HT303SU, and notice that the sound drops for a split second at each chapter on a DVD.

I've tried lots of DVD's (not copies) and took the dvd player back to 'the Good Guys' where i bought it, they exchanged it for the same model DVD player and it also does the same thing!

I've seen a few postings on net forums where ppl have had the same thing but there are no replies on how to fix it or what causes it.

Any ideas or help is appreciated.

2. 19marco66

19marco66 Member

Hi, I got the same problem with my HT303SU. Could you please tell me if you solved it in some way?

3. fish1512

fish1512 Member

G'day mate, ended up taking it back to where i bought it, it was replaced with the same model and the same thing happened!

(To be honest i wasn't really happy with the LG and am still cursing the fact that my Sony packed it in!)

Anyway I got a full refund and basically holding off on buying another DVD as am using a spare dvd player.

cheers

4. 19marco66

19marco66 Member

ok, thank you for your prompt reply.

5. Hobbes17

Hobbes17 Member

Hey,

I would make a guess that there most likely was a recall on that model. LG usually makes good products, I have liked what I have had and am about to get a LG TV bc I have heard good things. I would actually contact LG directly just to see if there was and talk to them and maybe you could get lucky and get a free one or very discounted one :)

Aloha,
    Tara

6. wasmak

wasmak Member

Just a simple way

Go to Setup >>> Audio >>> Turn Off the Semi Karaoke

and sure it will work now

7. hiten159

hiten159 Member

Wasmak you are right. My friend was also facing the same problem. After turning Off the Semi Karaoke his problem has been resolved.