1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG smartshare tv

Discussion in '3D TV' started by drico, Jun 6, 2012.

1. drico

drico Member

Bought an LG smart tv at the weekend and it is driving me mad trying to connect my phone and pc (win 7). My pc is recognised in the connected media box but when i try to do anything i get "no input" signal or such like. And when i connect the pc via hdmi my mouse is barely able to move for some reason. With my phone I can pick up the tv as a connected device but how the hell do i send photos to tv?

Instruction manual is beyond useless (some mention of nero and plex software but no real assistance given) - any help appreciated.

2. ronv

ronv Member

U will need the TV to be connected to your home network for any kind of sharing of video / audio / photos.
    Once the TV shows up on your home network, u will need to install nero media server (CD included) on your PC. Then u can share folders on your PC via nero. On the TV (under Inputs) it will show up as DNLA.
    Similarly on your phone u will need to start a network sharing app. On my Samsung phone, its called "All Share". Once this app is on, all your files on the phone can be viewed thru the TV. Most important, ur phone needs to be connected through the same home network.
    Hope this helps.