1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life or Death Situation

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by DiLLsTEr, May 25, 2007.

1. DiLLsTEr

DiLLsTEr Member

i have dowloaded everything i need(devhook) but when i try to install it it says " cannot play game" i have firmware 2.81how do i downgrade. i cant buy GTA because my parents wont let me. is there any other way? please reply if you have any information

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Sorry man your out of luck , your best bet is to wait for a 3.11 downgrade and upgrade then downgrade. or try to borrow from a friend. or even explain to your parents that buying this one cheap game, could save a fortune on games.

3. taboney

taboney Member

or just tell them what u r reallly doing...hacking ur psp!!!

4. hodzic

hodzic Member

y dont u jus buy it used....obviusly your only like 12

5. DiLLsTEr

DiLLsTEr Member

My parents dont like me playing M rated games espessally GTA. if and when a downgrade for 3.11 comes out how do i upgrade to it and when will it come out

6. hodzic

hodzic Member

nobody knows when it gonna come out....but i cant understand u....are u a nerd, because if my parents told me not to do something i did it anyways,,,back then it gta3 for ps2.....
    jus go buy it used at gamers for like 13 bucks or whatever and dont show
    them.....remember waterboy (if ur parents let u see that) when coach goes shows waterboy his tatoo

7. DiLLsTEr

DiLLsTEr Member

lol i am no nerd i just dont want my psp taken from me.

8. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

borrow it from a friend, or wait like 3 years

9. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

the psp scene might die in a year

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

it might, it might not. it could go either way. still, people thot the psp scene was dead, then the 2.80 downgrade came out, and all of the sudden its the thing to have again.

11. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

oh well it might not ever happen

12. hodzic

hodzic Member

i think some people are making working on firmware 3.12,,,, its like a fake sony firmware that is acually 1.50............cant remeber the source tho

13. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

afterdawn lol
    everyone has herd of that

14. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

thats me blackwire and david guy though david never talks on msn it gets to the update screen and says update corrupt

15. Blahs

Blahs Member

to DiLLsTEr

Why don't you just rent the game? If your that worried about what your parents going to think, why not just explain to them what your doing? Technically you don't even have to play the game...you only need it to load.

Personally I have great respect for kids who actually still take their parents rules so seriously. But i think that would go both ways. Surely they know you wont want the game if it wasn't for something useful, like hacking your psp...try not to use the work hacking when explaining the situation to them...call it a special upgrade or something. If their still saying no, tell them they can watch to make sure you don't play the game...they might even learn something from you!

anyway, hope they say yes for at least renting it.

16. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

just go to your rental store take it out go outside use it then take it back in thats if they let you because ur not 18 just dont get ur psp took of ya try dis plz and wont any of your family help u my nan and grandad help me if i want anything my mum and dad wont let me have