1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LIFE WAS EASIER BEFORE PC'S.

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by NO1TWAT, Jun 4, 2007.

1. NO1TWAT

NO1TWAT Member

Help! Help! Help!

I have a Lite-On LH-18A1P and I cannot burn anything!!
    I'm so desperate. The window is looking good for the pc to leave via right now!!!

I'm getting codes like 05 2c 00
    06 29 00
    03 73 03
    etc etc

Where do I go....???

Have tryed various different types of discs, cleaned the burner, which I have only had 6 months and only by flook burnt 4 discs with.
    The DMA is on......etc etc...

What does a girl have to do??

Any info would be appreciated.
    x x x x

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

right, tell us what burning software you are using and os (operating system), i'll righty then, you can try this, right click on my computer>go to properties> go through all the tabs untill you find a botton called "device manager">open it> find your burner and update or reinstall the drives for it

to reinstall the drivers for it uninstall the drives and select the option scan for new hardware or something like that the optiion is in the same window, it will prompt with many questions, if it says it doesn't pass windows driver signing then you can ignore and continue (its pure rubish)

otherwise it could be your burning software, simply open my computer and open the drive that is not working and drag and drop files into it (put in a disc before hand duh) and on the left of your screen will be a bar with the option to "write files to disc" do it and if it works then we know its the software and not the drive

you can also try a system restore point, remember read the affects of it before you do it, back up your files to an email account or something, it's usually very harmless, does not change my documents, favorites and everything else that is commonly used, just go to your tool bar to find the option to do this

IF YOU NEED MORE EXPLANATION JUST ASK