1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light Scribe

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by sporty67, Feb 14, 2007.

1. sporty67

sporty67 Guest

Is there anywhere i can find image of original dvd to burn to back up if i dont have original? Thanks in advance

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

sure you could buy the dvd, that would be the best way,and you would know that you have a good disk to do your backup, also this is a forum for dvd shrink and what does this have to do with dvd shrink? welcome to afterdawn

3. sporty67

sporty67 Guest

Sorry about posting in wrong area, I'm new

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

If you google cd or DVD covers you will literally find thousands of sites on the internet that provide DVD labels

5. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

6. sporty67

sporty67 Guest

Thanks everyone for your help you guys rock

7. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

So Saug ol buddy,

How many of my labels or covers have you down loaded? :) I have created over a thousand or so and I see them all over the place.

Cheers

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

By the way seeing how this thread is about Light Scribe you can get some Verbatim LS 30 pack spindle right now at Meritline.com for $9.99 after the $10 rebate. I just picked up two spindles. :)

I was trying to put the link on here but for some odd reason it keeps messing up?

go to meritline.com and you will find them

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  9. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

My #1 site covers.box.sk is letting me down. Mostly foreign covers are the newest downloaded covers,down all the time.Very few English titles are being uploaded.It's an awesome site for older covers.

Those links I posted,is the order on how I locate the best covers-working from top to bottom-free ones of course, LOL.

To all the people who upload those covers,I'll say Thank You and keep up the good work..