1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LightScribe Conflict

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by VanHoren, Feb 2, 2007.

1. VanHoren

VanHoren Guest

When I install Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 11 my lightscribe disables and a "There are no light scribe functions found on this system" error accurs, reinstalling drivers does not correct this only resetting my system to a prior time frame before installation, solves the problem. Has anybody else had the same problem, or is there a solution to fixing this conflict.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

installing this kind of software shouldn't have that effect on your drive but who knows. It might have a conflict with your printing software that has the LightScribe ability in it or is could change your drives ability in a way that it no longer recognizes your drive as being a LightScribe drive. I would uninstall this software .... do a LightScribe disk to make sure this works.... then reinstall the software and try again. If this happens again......you have a decision to make..... LightScribe or Magix Audio Cleaner! choice is yours. good luck.

one other thing...... go to the Magix Audio Cleaner website and tell them your problem..... they might have a solution for you.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  3. VanHoren

VanHoren Guest

Thank You for your response, I have unistalled the program many times and reused the light scribe function after doing so each time I have also been to Magix website and left a message but have not had any response from them. It seems that I must reinstall the program each time I wish to use it.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

Until you get a response from the software people then I guess you have no choice but to install and uninstall... hopefully when you do make contact with them they have a solution for your problem. I wish you luck.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007