1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil help on installing CWCHEAT? website down..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by solidusxx, Jun 18, 2007.

1. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Got the latest CWcheat but no readme is in it. How do I install it? I put it on the root of my MS in a folder named SETPLUGINS didnt work, tried SETPLUGIN didnt work, went to recovery mode afterwards obviously still doesnt show up..

2. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

i dont really wanna help, just cuz i dont want another hacker, but... i spose i could, just be nice, and dont boot anybody

3. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

u probaly got it wrong cuz u spelled it wrong its SEPLUGINS, so u also have to have a folder names MS_ROOT, so it goes MS_ROOT> SEPLGINS> cwcheat.....

4. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Mine is not in a MS_ROOT folder. Mine is just in the root of my memory stick (beside my PSP folder).=]

5. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Very strange, I did everything you said but it still isnt showing up in the recovery mode plugins section....

6. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Someone plz detail an instruction for installing this, and perhaps a link to the latest CWcheat. perhaps I didnt get the right one, Im sure Im not the only one looking for a tutorial.

7. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

If you're in 3.40 OE, make sure the CWCHEAT you downloaded was CWCHEAT 0.1.7 Rev-C.